2010年7月27日星期二

Jokes on Time

I wanta you to take mya 45 automatic pistol, so you will always remember me. But grandpa I really don't like guns, how about you leaving me your Rolex watch instead.You lisina to me, some day you goin a be runna da bussiness, you goina have a beautiful wife, lotsa money, a biga home and maybe a couple od bambino, some day you goina come hom and maybe finda you wife in be with another man. Whata you gonna do then? Pointa to you watch and say, "TIMES UP"?What Time is it?BLONDE: "Excuse me, what time is it right now?"WOMAN: "It's 11:25PM."BLONDE: (confused look on face) "You know, it's the weirdest thing, I've asked that question thirty times today, and every time someone gives me a different answer.Here is a small collection of jokes that have either a direct or indirect connection with watches and time. Some jokes are new other are old but all of them will surely make you smile. If you know some other jokes on this topic feel free to write them as comments. Mechanical and quartz watches is a very serious topic to talk about, so why not make it a little more entertaining. Keep on smiling and the the world will smile at you.Don's WisdomAn old Italian Mafia Don is dying and he called his grandson to his bed Grandson I wanta you to listen to me.